Wednesday 4 September 2013

a-z of ME!!



Age?
 
27.

Bed size?

Double!
But i have to share :(
It's a german one,
180x200.

Chore you dislike?

Hanging wet washing up.
Then taking dry washing down.
Then folding it.
Then putting it away.
I mainly hate hanging up wet socks.

Dogs? 

Yes please!
I have a black lab in the UK,
the ever glorious Poppy.
And i had a yellow lab,
Bonnie, 
but she is no longer with us.
She was 16 or something cray like that.
Might introduce you some time.

Essential start to your day?

These days i have to work out before i do anything.
I'm on a mission to lose at least 2 stone.
By October 25th.
I'm 10 days in,
will update in another post :)

Favourite colour?

Green or grey.

Gold or silver? 

When i was younger i loved silver, 
then i decided i would only wear gold.
But now i'm older i realise it doesn't have to be one or the other!
I like either.

Height? 

5,6 or 5,7
I'm not entirely sure!
I think i'm shrinking though.

Instruments you play(ed) ?

Guitar.
I was so into Avril lavigne when she came out,
she made me want to play guitar.
I was awful, 
all i could learn was songs, 
rather than chords.
I played a mean 'Sorrow' by Bad Religion.

Job?

House-wife,
baby-sitter,
artist,
writer,
illustrator,
photographer.
therapist.

There are so many things i do at the minute. 

Kids?

Ugh no never!
I am one of those rare people who doesn't want kids. 
People can call it being selfish,
but it's not that.
[also-who the hell are they to judge!]
I just don't want them, 
i'm happy with my boyfriend.
When i get my dogs they'll be my babies!

Live? 

Between the UK and Berlin.
Want to live in Devon or Cornwall at some point.
A year by the sea.
Planning on moving to Manchester in the future.

Mum’s name?

Birgit.
She's Deutsch.
People ask her if she means 'Brigette' and it's like
NO.
She knows her own name
 thank you very much.

Nicknames?

Shelly,
smelly shelly,
pea head.

Overnight hospital stays? 

When i had my gall bladder removed.
Worst night ever,
sleep was absent most of the night,
all i wanted to do was pee.
When it came to the next day the tube in my stomach...
got stuck on muscle as it was being removed.
I'll never forget that tug.
CRINGING.

Pet peeves?

Ignorance.
Arrogance.
Doubting myself.

Quote from a movie? 

"we got no food, no jobs, our pet's HEADS ARE FALLING OFF"

dumb & dumber.

Righty or lefty?

All righty then.

Siblings?

Sister,
4 years younger.

Time you wake up?

Naturally, about 7 am.
When i actually get up is a different matter entirely.

Underwear? 

Granny pants.

Vegetables you don’t like?

Aubergine & sprouts.
Whhhhyyyyy!?

What makes you run late?

Just being me.

X-rays you’ve had?

Multiple ankle x-rays.
I think the dentist x-rayed my teeth recently too.
He left the room, 
i was like 'uum'

Yummy food you make?

Quiche and bread.
I am a master.

Zoo animal favourites? 

I don't know.
I always feel sad at a zoo.
I think the elephants.
And the rhinos.
They're crazy to look at up close.




Hope you all enjoyed reading that?
I tag anyone who can be bothered to do their own!
I love reading shit like this.
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...